Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 346 Intention ~ Let Love Rule

Day 346 Intention ~ Let Love Rule
 
 
This week I have been working on the anahata chakra, a.k.a. the heart chakra in my classes. This can involve backbending and chest opening that can make people feel vulnerable. Some of us guard our hearts so intently that once we try to open that area, it is a challenge.
 
Usually when this class is going on, people have such contorted faces and make noises to assure me of their discontent in attempting these positions. After a little while, as they start to warm up and even start to open up, things tend to settle down. People tend to quiet except for their breath. When the class is over, there is a new vibrant energy about the room and even many smiles.
 
 
When we can get the chest opening and that heart area opening, balancing the heart chakra, we start to find some space...for love. Not just self-love, but a love for others. A sense of community starts to form. We can start to see ourselves in each others hearts and vice-versa.
 
 
So ham, I am that. I am that I am.
 
Namaste, the divine in me sees and honors the divine in you.
 
Let love rule.
 
 
Til tomorrow...
 
Shanti,
 
Marcia
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment