Friday, December 20, 2013

Day 354 Intention ~ Soften

Day 354 Intention ~ Soften

With the holidays upon us and lots of classes to be subbed, I have found myself feeling burned out and tense. My shoulders have gotten tighter & tighter over the last week making me feel hard as a rock. That is physically speaking.

Between money woes and holiday stress, my mind and emotional state has also hardened. There has been a minor pity party going on for myself the last few days making me unmotivated and uninspired in my "normal" life & in my classes.

Today, I have tried to lighten up a bit. As soon as I changed my mindset, my shoulders started to soften...then my heart.

What happened after that? Well, everything got a little bit brighter and better.

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment