Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Day 359 Intention ~ Enjoy Time With Family

Day 359 Intention ~ Enjoy Time With My Family

It's the holidays. I know it sounds cliche, but the thing that makes me happiest is to see my family and get some time with them. We are all spread out these days and rarely are we all in the same place at the same time (this year included), so it's nice to catch up with whoever I can.

My nieces & nephews are changing and growing up so fast that it's hard to keep up. My father will be 85 in 2014, so I know it really means a lot to him when we are all (or some) there.

So, as we drive back to Ohio to work tomorrow, I am so glad to have been able to live, share, laugh & love with my original satsang!

I wish you all the merriest and hope that you got to spend the holidays with your loved ones.

Namaste til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment