Monday, December 2, 2013

Day 336 Intention ~ Grant Permission

Day 336 Intention ~ Grant Permission

To myself...to be a little lazy today. I woke up with some congestion in my chest and a lack of energy and motivation. 
I have been lounging around all day pretty much, but can't shake feeling guilty about it. I always have stuff to take care of, but I need to grant myself permission to be a little lazy. Save my energy for the one class I have this evening. 

My body is asking for rest, so give it some! 

Why do we beat ourselves up for taking a break?!?!

So, sorry, lame post today, but I am off to lounge for a couple more hours before heading back off into the land of sun salutations and warrior series. 

Til tomorrow (when I have more energy)...

Shanti,

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment