Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 256 Intention ~ Stay In

Day 256 Intention ~ Stay In

One nice thing about the weather getting a little cooler and at least today, rainy, is that it conjures up a nesting feeling in me. During the spring & summer months, all I want to do is be outside running around, socializing, and living a very energized lifestyle. Fall & winter bring us inside. Not only physically, but mentally and emotionally. It's a time to regroup and recoup some of the energy spent over the past few months. Don't get me wrong, I would still like to see some summer like days out there, but for today, I am okay with it. 

Many Friday nights this summer, if we were in town, my husband and I have be-bopped around our neighborhood having fun. Not always the easiest for me to deal with come Saturday when I have to teach, but okay. We had fun. We met people, we supported local businesses (although we usually do) and most importantly we bonded. 

But, this Friday night, tonight, we are staying in and I am thrilled. I am excited to just recoup, especially after last weekend's craziness and rest. And, I actually have a rare Saturday off tomorrow, which is a bonus! 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment