Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 261 Intention ~ Regroup

Day 261 Intention ~ Regroup

The last two nights I have had nightmares. I used to have them all of the time when I worked 9-5 or rather 8:30-5:30 Monday through Friday and then taught every evening and on weekends. I would be pulling my hair out. I was frazzled and I would have nightmares caused by stress. Not very yogic for sure. 

Since quitting my day job and teaching full-time, I have had less. Sure, the occasional one slips in when all the bills are due and I am constantly running a calculator through my head, but the longer I have been teaching, the less that has been happening. 

The last two days though. What's up?! Well, I start 3 new classes (all different from each other) this week besides the 2 new ones I started last week and in addition to subbing 2 classes already this week. Needless to say, it's a busy week. With new classes, especially ones catered to certain groups, today's new one is a class for seniors. It takes extra preparation that I haven't felt like I have had time to do yet. It stresses me out. Even though I know it will be fine and I will get it together, I want it to be good. 

So, writing this early today and getting off of the computer...and the smart phone and regrouping, so that I can make these nightmares fade away and feel more organized. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

2 comments:

  1. I can never run fast enough in my nightmares. It seems like the thing that is chasing me is always right behind me, and my legs are numb. You're into yoga, though, so I bet your legs never go numb like that, not even in dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have had those running ones too when I can't get my legs to move fast enough. Never did notice the numbing legs though :)
    Luckily, I think blogging (a.k.a. venting) about the nightmares yesterday seemed to help as last night there was nothing but sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete