Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 263 Intention ~ Keep On Truckin' (Baby)

Day 263 Intention ~ Keep On Truckin' (Baby)

Reading my September horoscope in Journey magazine, it says that basically, all this work and searching, etc. that I've been doing is almost there, but I have to keep the faith and keep it up to get there, but basically, that there is light at the end of the tunnel. 

Today's African proverbs calendar reads a Zimbabwean proverb, "To climb a mountain, you zigzag." 

Yoga Rocks The Park posted on Facebook, a status along the lines of, I can't remember the exact quote: Synchronicity feels like the universe telling you that you're getting warmer. 

So, again, I say, hello universe! I am getting the message! I will keep at it, knowing there are rougher days and easier days, but you have to keep going to get there. 

Just like yesterday's comments on how are physical yoga practice can help us become attune with our bodies messages, it can also help us become more aware of the universe around us. 

I am listening.

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment