Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 257 Intention ~ Show My Love

Day 257 Intention ~ Show My Love

Leading with an open heart, it can help others to open their hearts too. This helps to bring people together. People tend to act in the way they are being acted toward. Today, I want the people in my life to feel how much I love them. I want them to know. It will make them feel good and that makes my heart burst.

Sometimes we get so caught up in our own little world of work, play, errands, just life, that we take those that are always around us in our whirlwind for granted. Today, I am taking a moment out to show my love to my husband especially. He gets the brunt of my moods, my ignorance, whatever is going on with me each day and I want him to know how much I love him and how much he means to me. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment