Monday, September 16, 2013

Day 259 Intention ~ Get Positive

Day 259 Intention ~ Get Positive

Monday morning. Some mornings just have a more gloomy factor to them than others. For me, this morning is one of those. Why? Not sure. Mondays really don't make too much difference to me since I work pretty much every day of the week. The sun is even peeking out through the clouds. 

So what's the problem here? 

My attitude. I need to get positive and know it's going to be a good day...if I decide to make it that way. In the Yoga Sutras it reads, "When transgressions hinder, the weight of the imagination should be thrown to the other side." A.k.a., change your attitude. Make the negative energy positive. 

Still working on it for today, but I am getting there. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment