Monday, September 30, 2013

Day 273 Intention ~ Get Back On Track

Day 273 Intention ~ Get Back On Track

There are a lot of wonderful things coming up for my husband and I in the next few weeks. We both have a lot of work to do to make these events successful. Sometimes, I think, in a bit of a childish way, we both tend to avoid these obligations by going out and celebrating our lives before we accomplish what we need to. I'm not saying we shouldn't celebrate life, but we also shouldn't avoid our responsibilities. 

Today, it's back to reality, as I have classes and a lot of work to do at home before tomorrow. I am taking a hiatus from socializing to get my head screwed back on straight and until I get some of these "responsibilities" crossed off of my list. Then we can really celebrate...without any guilt!

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment