Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 105 Intention ~ Ride My Bike


Day 105 Intention ~ Ride My Bike

It's really a pretty simple intention, straightforward. No life changing events here (although I suppose you never know). Just a nice little ride on a nice sunny Monday here in Cleveland. 
I was so excited to finally get my bike fixed after years of talk a few weeks back, just to have the weather turn cold, rainy, sometimes snowy, so today I will ride! 
So, in some ways I will change things by getting some fresh air, some exercise, not sitting on the couch eating junk food or watching t.v., but riding around my lovely city soaking it all in.
Sometimes it's nice to keep it simple, which I suppose could be considered yogic. :)

Happy Monday all! 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia








No comments:

Post a Comment