Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 110 Intention ~ Keep Hydrated


Day 110 Intention ~ Keep Hydrated.

A friend of mine used to say that in college all the time when we were out at the bars or at parties. I have kept that mantra for 20 years now. 

We should drink 8 ounces of water a day. If you are exercising regularly and sweating a lot, you need to drink even more. Keeping our body hydrated is good for our organs, our skin, our head, our whole bodies. I am not going to go into a huge explanation of all of this. Chances are if you're reading a blog with the title "yoga" in it, you know the benefits of water already. 

I have been out here in the Florida heat, dancing and carrying on for a couple days now, so it is even more beneficial to me to keep hydrated.

I am just here to remind you...and me.

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia




No comments:

Post a Comment