Thursday, April 18, 2013

Day 108 Intention ~ Meet My Neighbors


Day 108 Intention ~ Meet My Neighbors

John & I have ventured to Live Oak, Florida for the Wanee Music Festival. We like to pretend that we are young kids and go and hang out and rock out for that matter too on our days off. 
One thing to keep a peaceful and happy community around me when I go to these events is to meet my neighbors. It just makes things easier and usually helps keep a little bit of harmony in our area. 
I love to meet new people and learn where they are from and what their story is...but I also like to keep a friendly vibe around camp. 
So, for a few days, we will build our own little community out in the woods with folks who are interested in seeing live music and having fun. Sounds like a nice way to spend the weekend! 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia







No comments:

Post a Comment