Monday, April 1, 2013

Day 91 Intention ~ Laugh Out Loud


Day 90 Intention ~ Laugh Out Loud

Granted, this happens daily in my life, for which I am very grateful. I was going to try to write some witty joke and say "April Fool's" at the end, but, alas, I am just not feeling that witty this morning. 
But, I will laugh at your silly April Fool's Day jokes, and enjoy  it! 
Laughter is a wonderful tool. It makes us happy, it gives us energy and it just plain feels good. 
Just last week, I was writing about Laughter Yoga and its benefits. Why not try it out?! Worse case scenario, you get to laugh. So, crack some jokes with a friend or co-worker, or perhaps with someone in the grocery line...you may make their day (or yours).
I wish all of you a happy Monday, a happy April 1st, and a happy week ahead. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia


1 comment:

  1. Admittedly, kind of a dorky picture of me, but best one of me actually laughing...:)

    ReplyDelete