Friday, April 19, 2013

Day 109 Intention ~ Dance to the Music


Day 109 Intention ~ Dance to the Music

Dancing...another way of expressing oneself. 

Have you ever just gotten lost in the music. Total freedom occurs. Your body just shakes and sways and glides with the music. Your mind is free and you make that connection to the beat. It's a great feeling. 

I listen to the wind, to the wind of my soul. 
I let my music take me where my heart wants to go.
                                                  ~Cat Stevens

Just as when you give in to the breath and let the poses happen in yoga asana, when you just feel the rhythm and the beat and let your body move how it will and let your mind let loose, not worrying about what the people around you think...you can find freedom. You can find a form of truth. 
You can be present in that moment. You can find you. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia






No comments:

Post a Comment