Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 118 Intention ~ Digest The Good

Day 118 Intention ~ Digest the Good. 

Things have been picking up at very rapid pace lately. Good things. Things that my husband & I have both been working for and working towards achieving. The energy in the air is almost bubbling over. It is overwhelming at times. 
It's a very exciting time that is taking a lot of careful planning of time & money to make it all work. Although I am very excited, I start to get stressed out at the amount of work that will need to be done in the next 2 months to make it happen (just for one event that is!)

So, today, instead of getting overwhelmed or making timelines and lists, I am digesting it. I am digesting the good. In yoga, it is called manana or manan, which means deep thought or reflection on lessons or life. 

We are all so lucky. If we can just take a moment and reflect and digest the good in our worlds, it may just make it that much more beautiful.

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia






No comments:

Post a Comment