Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 119 Intention ~ Move On...

Day 119 Intention ~ Move On...

All things come to an end. Sometimes things make us happy, sometimes sad, sometimes relieved, sometimes frustrated or angry. When it is time for a change, no matter what emotion is going on in one's head, it is best to move on with grace. Why beat it to death. Especially if you won't have to deal with it anymore. 

Sometimes when I've been angry in the past at a co-worker or whatever/whoever it may be, I've thought that telling that person off would make me feel better. You know what, it really never does. It usually just makes me feel bad for not being able to control myself or for hurting that person. 

Does not expressing your feelings to this person make you not being true to yourself? Not really. You need to decide which battles are worth the fight. Sometimes it's just not worth it. Saving them from hurt feelings or anger could be looked at as a form of practicing ahimsa I suppose. 

So, move on with your life. If something is not serving you, let it go. Don't dwell on it...move on. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia








No comments:

Post a Comment