Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day 94 Intention ~ Keep Plugging Away...

Day 94 Intention ~ Keep plugging away...and breathing.

From about 3 a.m. on this morning I kept waking up just about every 5 to 10 minutes. I had gotten to bed a little later than normal and had to get up at 6 a.m. 

With 4 classes and an article due tomorrow that I won't have any time to finish tomorrow, I knew today was going to be a busy day. I guess that's why I kept waking up...I guess. 

But, rather than allow stress to take over, I just kept plugging away with my less than stellar sleep and with my breath. So far so good. Three classes down and the article shaping up, I am feeling pretty good about things. Usually when I stress and freak out about things, they only get worse. Breathing and letting it happen as it will, and just continuing to work has let it all fall into place. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment