Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 183 Intention ~ Let The Vacation Begin

Day 183 Intention ~ Let The Vacation Begin

Although I have a laundry list of things to do before we leave for Virginia this evening, the vacation has begun! It has been pretty rainy and dreary here in Cleveland the last few days, but as I was heading home this morning, the sun burst through to give me that jolt of energy needed to get these somewhat tedious tasks finished so we can head out. 

This respite from work couldn't come at a better time. After teaching 20 classes in the last 8 days, I am fried. Also, after yesterday's fiasco with George, my shoulder is pretty out of whack and could use a few days rest. Now, just getting these tasks done, so that I can let my mind start vacation would be fantastic!

So, the next few days will be from the road! 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment