Monday, July 29, 2013

Day 210 Intention ~ Make Today Fun

Day 210 Intention ~ Make Today Fun

It's funny, I don't work a regular 9-5 type job, yet on Monday's, I still feel what I guess most Americans feel starting the work week. Weird. Maybe I have just been trained to think that way? Maybe it's John leaving for work that makes it seem like a drag? I don't know, but really, Monday is one of my more mellow days, so it's funny that I allow myself to get in a rut about it. 

Not today! Today, although I do have 3 classes to teach and research to do, I am going to make today fun. Please, I love my work anyhow, so that's already fun. It's gorgeous outside and I have a few free hours before my evening classes...all the makings for a fun filled Monday! 

The way to make something better is to change your thoughts about it, so from now on when I feel dread about a certain day or event or meeting (anything really) that I don't necessarily want to do, change the attitude about it and it will surely turn out better than expected! 

Have a great day!

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia




No comments:

Post a Comment