Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 184 Intention ~ Change My View


Day 184 Intention ~ Change My View

So as we were driving through Charleston late last night, we arrived at our hotel to find a bunch of, well, sleazy activities going on pretty openly and all around the hotel.  We had been driving all night & were pretty tired, but this was too much.  Don't get me wrong, John & I have stayed un some pretty cheap nasty hotels before, but this was too much.

We drove on & I started to develop a bad attitude about WV, which I never had before. John assured me it was just because we were on the outskirts of the biggest city around. I started to mellow & remember how beautiful I have always thought WV was & we found this pet friendly hotel with this sign out front...we knew we were at the right place. 

Today to the woods!

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment