Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day 201 Intention ~ Chill Out

Day 201 Intention ~ Chill Out

Summer is supposed to be a time of relaxation, hanging out at the pool, laying in a hammock, reading romance novels, being carefree, right? Not really. 

Seems to me, summer is a busier time with activities, trips, and work than other times of year. Maybe not busier, but just as busy. 

This summer has been no different. I have been going on a rapid pace pretty much all summer with full days off few and far between. 

Today, I am going to chill out. Sure, I taught 2 classes today, but once I got home, I took my husband's lead and just relaxed. Luckily, it's kind of a dreary cloudy day here today, so we watched movies and laid around. I even napped. 

So for today, let's chill out. We all deserve that from time to time. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia







No comments:

Post a Comment