Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Day 204 Intention ~ Enjoy Old Friends

Day 204 Intention ~ Enjoy Old Friends

I love all of my friends and consider myself lucky to have and know so many great people in my life. But, there are those few that always stand out. The ones that know you better than you know yourself sometimes. The ones that even if it's been a long time since you've talked or seen each other, you pick up as if it were yesterday. 

Today I am super lucky & excited as 4 such people will be at my house in a matter of 2 hours. The last time we were all together was probably 4 years ago. I have seen them each separately between that time, but all together like this? Not for a long time. I cannot wait. I am going to enjoy them as much as I can and cherish each moment I get.

I think it was in Brownies when I was a kid that I learned that song, "Make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold." 

These are the gold ones for sure. 


Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia






No comments:

Post a Comment