Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 229 Intention ~ Mind My Own Business

Day 229 Intention ~ Mind My Own Business

We all hear gossip sometimes. And sometimes, it's hard not to get sucked into the drama or speculation of it all. Lately, whether it's on social media or just whispers from one person to another, seems like there's more than ever. What I do know, it's none of my business. This type of talk, whether publicly or private, does no good for anybody involved. And, although it could be cheap conversational entertainment for some, it does them no good either. 

So, I am just sticking to what I know, and minding my own business. Not just today, but I try, to do this everyday. Whenever I have gotten involved in one of these chats, I always feel a little dirty afterwards, so, to me, that means it was not the right thing to be doing. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment