Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Day 232 Intention ~ Gaze At The Moon


Day 232 Intention ~ Gaze at the Moon

Tonight the moon will be at its peak at 9:45 p.m. est. It will be the seasonal blue moon. This seasonal blue moon has not happened in almost 3 years and it is the third of four full moons in a season. The next one is not until May of 2016. 

I love the moon, it's beautiful glow in the dark sky lighting our paths. It's femininity and mystery. The calm it makes me feel when I gaze at it. It is a wonder of the universe. So far away, but when it's full, it seems so close. 

In my favorite line in my favorite Jack Kerouac poem, The Moon, he writes: 

Gaze at the moon,
Ocean marking the face.
In some cases, the moon is you.
In any case...the moon.


Love that. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment