Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Day 240 Intention ~ Feel The Bliss!

Day 240 Intention ~ Feel the Bliss!

When I first started really getting serious about my yoga practice, often after asana practice I would have that "yoga high". These days, sure, I feel great, but not necessarily that bliss like I used to feel. Only certain teachers would inspire that reaction out of me. This week, in an effort to get back to my Ashtanga asana practice, I have practiced the Primary Series in full twice...so far. Both times, that bliss has returned. Both times it was just a home practice. 

So basically, I am just riding this "yoga high" while it's here and apparently, the Primary Series is opening up something in me that is bringing that feeling out, so after years and years of practice, I'll take it! 

Just goes to show, every day is different and new things still happen on the mat each time, no matter how long you've been doing it. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia




No comments:

Post a Comment