Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 34 Intention ~ Stop Worrying

Day 34 Intention ~ Stop Worrying

Yep, it's that simple. I have a writing assignment due and none of my experts are getting back to me. It stresses me out wondering if I will be able to fulfill this assignment or not....

But, worrying does no good. If I just let go, things usually fall into place. The universe has a funny way of working like that. Walk away for a bit. Do other things, breathe, practice yoga, just let go. Keep the faith that things will work out as they are supposed to, which is hard when you are stuck waiting. But, that is when the practice sets in. This is that "off the mat" yoga practice. How do you handle stressful situations? Do you freak out, do you calmly deal with the task at hand or do you just walk away, not dealing with it at all? The breathe is one of our greatest tools for calming all the mind chatter that goes on. When you feel stressed take 10 long deep breaths & you will feel calmer by the end of them. 

That's what I am going to go do right now! :)

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment