Monday, February 25, 2013

Day 56 Intention ~ (Re)Freshen Up


Day 56 Intention ~ (Re)Freshen Up

I know it's only February, but the sun is out and it's a little bit warmer today, so it makes me think of Spring. Which makes me think of Spring cleaning and just finding a refreshing lift by switching things up in my life. So, today, I've been working on some new classes to start up and organizing and cleaning up some of my winter messes and blahs. 

People tend to think of themselves as starting anew in January, with the new year and resolutions. I like to think of Spring as more of the new year, when the sun comes up earlier in the day, plants start to bud and come back to life. People even start to come out of their winter hibernation mode and "pop" back to life. 

When Spring starts, it's a great time to look back at the resolutions made in January. What has stuck? What hasn't? What new changes or additions do you want to try now? Change things up a little bit. Perhaps try a new yoga class with a new teacher or at a different time than you are used to or a new activity of some sort. Try a new fruit or vegetable that you have never cooked with before...it could become your new favorite. It just may recharge you and help you to (re)freshen up also!

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia





No comments:

Post a Comment