Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Day 57 Intention ~ Get Motivated

Day 57 Intention~ Get Motivated

Well, I should say, get motivated again! The day started out highly motivated. I woke up and went spinning at 6 a.m. It's true! After that, I felt like I could conquer the day. After my morning class, a nice respite on the couch with the dog felt more appropriate. 

I finally forced myself to the computer to work on my writing assignments. In an hour or so, I have to go sub a class. I don't even feel like moving. It's rainy and windy and I am cozy with my blanket. 

One of those days...I know once I am there and out the door, it will all be fine, but this lack of motivation almost depresses me a bit. I try to just listen to my body. Maybe I need to have a lazy day and relax a little bit...or, maybe I'm just lazy! 

Either way, I still need to motivate to get out of the house and teach class in a little bit. 

Wish me luck! 

Til tomorrow. 

Shanti, 

Marcia






No comments:

Post a Comment