Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 121 Intention ~ Juice It Up!


Day 121 Intention ~ Juice It Up! 

Yes, it's happened. I resisted for as long as I could, but I have started juicing in the mornings. Sure, there's been a couple times so far (it's been less than a week) that I've had to choke down the green a little bit, but it does feel good. 

Yesterday, as I was energetically telling a friend that I didn't think that I really felt anything, I had to stop and laugh at the fact that I was basically jumping up and down bouncing off the walls. So, now I realize, maybe there's something to it. 

To find the balance in your body, we need to eat more alkaline foods. We tend to be more acidic in our diets as most foods are acidic. Juicing is a great way to bring back the balance! For a list of more alkaline foods to incorporate, here is an alkaline food list. I tip my green drink to you ~ cheers to balance! 

Happy Wednesday & happy juicing! 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia











No comments:

Post a Comment