Sunday, May 26, 2013

Day 146 Intention ~ Hug & Love My Family

Day 146 Intention ~ Hug & Love My Family

So, one of the benefits of picking my niece up is that I also get to see my brother, Pete, my sister in-law, Ann, my other niece, Katherine and my parents. When Allison and I drive back to Rochester to drop her off, I will get to visit with them all and give them big squeezes! 

I moved back to Ohio from out West so that I could see my family more. I still don't feel like I see them that much, but I do appreciate that I get to see them somewhat more. So, I want to let them know I love them & look forward to seeing them again in the near future. 

And, of course, when I return home, I will give my hubby the biggest squeeze of all for being cool with me going off on my adventure. 

Love your family!!

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment