Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 144 Intention ~ Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

Day 144 Intention ~ Don't Sweat the Small Stuff

There are times when I get worked up over something that, really, in the whole scheme of things, is just not a big deal. 
There are many factors that can lead to this reaction: lack of sleep, if I ate junk food, if I have pms or an argument with someone I love, and many many more. 

Last night, I had one of these moments. I got myself worked up over a little thing because I was overtired and didn't want to be inconvenienced. 

In the light of day, all is fine and everything has worked out. But, I still really don't like when I react that way to things. When it does happen, it means it's time for me to take a step back and really think about what's going on around me. It's usually something else bothering me or causing me to feel frustrated. 

So, think before you react. And really, don't sweat the small stuff! It's never worth it. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment