Monday, May 27, 2013

Day 147 Intention ~ Remember & Appreciate

Day 147 Intention ~ Remember & Appreciate

Memorial Day 2013. 
Although I am an avid believer in peace & peaceful resolutions to problems, I still can appreciate the freedoms that we enjoy here in this country and recognize the men & women who have fought so that we have these freedoms. 

With my father and my uncles, even 2 of my brothers having been in the military, I feel lucky to not have lost them in any wars or while they were performing their duties. I feel for the families that have lost their loved ones. I am grateful for all of their service whether at war or not. I wish, perhaps naively, for a time that we wouldn't need this, but know that that won't happen. 


"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." ~Jimi Hendrix

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia















No comments:

Post a Comment