Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day 145 Intention ~ Let It Loose

Day 145 Intention ~ Let It Loose

Yep, this is one of those days that doesn't come around very often & probably won't again for this particular occasion. Today, I am driving to Toronto with my niece, Allison, to meet up with great friends and go see THE ROLLING STONES!!!

Now, I know they're gettin' old and they don't rock it out quite as hard as they used to, but nevertheless, they are rock royalty and their shows are an event in and of themselves. I have loved them since I was 10 years old and I still get giddy at the idea of going to see them live. The fact that I get to take my 23 year old to see them for the first time just makes it even better. 

I am so so grateful to my good friends Jen & Tanya for giving me this gift and to my friend Z for handling the ticket ordering. Otherwise, I wouldn't be going.

So, today I am going to soak it all in, celebrate & let it loose!

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment