Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 10 Intention ~ To Awe at the Vastness of the Ocean...

Day 10 Intention ~ To Awe at the Vastness of the Ocean & Allow Each Wave to be a Part of Me.

So Ham! I am that! We are all part of this huge pulsing universe. One vibration. Even though I am in awe of the vastness of the ocean, it is a part of me. 

Even though I awe at the amazing talents of the musicians on this cruise, they are part of me. 

Even though I awe at the beauty of love, I know that it is part of me. 

Even though I awe at the anger of hate, I know that it is part of me. 

Even though I awe at the sound of laughter and joy, I know that it is a part of me. 

Even though I awe at the sadness of tears, I know that it is a part of me.

Even though I awe at the entire universe, all of its creatures, mammals and plants, energy, the planets, the stars, ideas, emotions, all of it, I know that it is all a part of me & I am part of it all. 

So Ham~ I am that! 

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment