Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 28 Intention ~ Find Patience Even in Frustrating Situations

Day 28 Intention ~ Find Patience Even in Frustrating Situations

Trying to breathe through it. If you read yesterday's intention, it was about bringing grace to each moment everyday and enjoying life. Today, as a deadline approaches and I am having difficulty fulfilling my assignment, I feel stress and frustration looming over my head. 

Take 10 deep breaths...okay that helped. I know that keeping my head and being patient with this process is going to make it work much better for my constitution than getting frustrated and stressing out about it. 

When we get challenged in life, it's how we deal with the challenge that is the test. Same thing in yoga, on our mat. If a pose is difficult for us to do, if we grunt and groan and try to force ourselves into it, chances are, our body will tighten up, making the pose even more challenging or we may hurt ourselves. If we breathe through it and mindfully and consciously try to take all of the steps in the journey, we will get there. 

Take 10 deep breaths and know that it will all work out okay. You may save yourself from a sleepless night or a headache later if you do. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment