Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 26 Intention ~ Know that I already have all the tools...


Day 26 Intention ~ Know that I (and you!) already have all the tools inside.

It's true. 
OM 
Namah Shivaya Gurave
I honor the essence of Being, the Auspicious One, the luminous Teacher within and without,
Saccidananda Murtaye
Who assumes the forms of Truth, Consciousness, and Bliss,
Nisprapancaya ShantayaIs never absent, full of peace,
Niralambaya TejaseUltimately free and sparkles with a divine luster.
OM

This mantra rings in my head, especially if I am entering a new situation that I am not quite sure what to expect...especially a teaching situation. I interpret this mantra as the divine always being present in all of us and that we all already have everything we need. It's just a matter of uncovering that divine, that light in us all...the Self. The I-Am. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment