Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 31 Intention ~ Celebrate Milestones


Day 31 Intention ~ Celebrate Milestones

Celebrate! One month down on these intentions. One month on my resolutions and I have pretty much followed them...I have missed a couple days of yoga, but that was when I was on vacation. I have been following a vegan diet for 2 weeks as of today & feel pretty great! 

We should all celebrate life a little more than we do. Enjoy it, live each moment fully, truthfully, with grace & love. We only get a short time here in this life, so why not enjoy it?!

January 31st on my African proverb calendar states, "A wise person, like the moon, shows only the bright side of the world." Let's stay on that proverbial sunny side of the street. 

Til tomorrow...

With love, shanti,

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment