Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8 Intention ~ To Practice Yoga & Eat As Healthy As Possible


Day 8 Intention ~ To Practice Yoga & Eat as Healthy as Possible

Pretty straight forward. There are 4 or 5 yoga classes with 4 different teachers on the cruise this year, so it will be nice to learn from some new and different teachers. Of course, in keeping with my 2013 intention, I will still be practicing each of the days that there are not scheduled classes. 

Cruise food. Not the most vegan of choices besides salad at every meal. My goal is to attempt to eat vegan if I can, but if I slip to at least eat as healthy as possible all week. 

The obvious benefits with regular practice and a good diet are that I will feel better, more energized and be healthier. 

Plain & simple. 

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment