Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 11 Intention ~ To Enjoy Every Last Moment of this Vacation


Day 11 ~ To enjoy every last moment of this vacation with my sweet husband. 

Soaking every last bit in, finding joy and beauty in everything. Continuing santosha with presence and appreciation of each moment. 

There is so much in my life to be grateful for, including my sweet husband, who doesn't always get as much credit for my happiness as he deserves. Getting to spend this time away with him where we could both detach from the so-called real world and celebrate our lives together means so much and is so important. 

Getting away like this reminds us of how lucky we are, and how we need to appreciate and be grateful every single day of our lives. 

Tomorrow we head home, so for today, I will remain grateful from my little fantasy ship out in the ocean. :)

I am also grateful to all of you out there.

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment