Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 63 Intention ~ Accept That It's Time to Close A Door

Day 63 Intention ~ Accept that it's time to close a door. 

Change, it's not always easy. But, it is constant and necessary. I have needed to close a door in my working world for awhile now and I am accepting today that this needs to get done...today. 

For me, it's not so much that I can't let go, it's more the idea of having the conversation that worries me. It is something that has needed to happen for a long time, but I have been avoiding it because I don't like confrontation. I know that I will approach this situation in a peaceful way, because that is how I like to live my life. Hopefully it remains peaceful. 

Accepting that I cannot continue something because it isn't working for me anymore is huge...for me. I have the tendency to hang on to things way past their expiration date for fear of disappointing others. But, to truly do what is right for me and my happiness, this door needs to close. 

Wish me luck. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment