Thursday, March 7, 2013

Day 66 Intention ~ Reach Out

Day 66 Intention ~ Reach out (to someone you love)

It has been a crazy few weeks in my little world and I suddenly realized that I haven't spoken to my parents in weeks! So, today, I reached out and called my mom and dad. I have been so wrapped up in work and my life here, that I have literally been ignoring my family/social side of life, besides a few "likes" or comments on Facebook. 

Reconnecting with loved ones. People who know you and love you on a familial level, whether it is friends or blood relatives are so important. Talking to my mom just makes me feel grounded and supported and loved, which during these crazy weeks when I feel overloaded with work, is just what I need. 

So, call a good friend or family member you haven't spoken to in awhile. My guess is that they'll be happy to hear from you.

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia





No comments:

Post a Comment