Saturday, March 16, 2013

Day 75 Intention ~ Realize How Far I Have Come.

Day 75 Intention ~ Realize How Far I've Come...


Today I did what I've been wanting to do for a loooong time. I reorganized and cleaned my yoga room. Heck, I may even be able to practice in there again! 

As I was cleaning out all of the random sheets of paper and old lesson plans and notebooks, I started skimming through some of them. And boy, I have come a long way since I started teaching. Now, I'm not saying this to be arrogant. I am saying this because, even these days, there are many times that I think that I just don't know anything. I'll take an amazing yoga class & think that there is no way my classes are possibly that inspiring or I'll read an article or yoga book, whatever it is and think, man, I am never gonna learn all this stuff! And no, it's not some sort of yoga teacher trying to be modest and ego-less banter in my head. I actually will think these things. 

But, looking back on the past few years through notes and old books, I realize that I have come a long way. I may not know everything, but I do know stuff. I have stuff to offer my students and that feels good. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment