Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day 72 Intention ~ Teach From My Heart

Day 72 Intention ~ Teach From My Heart

It happens to us all no matter what type of work we do...some days we are just feeling it more than other days. Teaching yoga is no different. There are days when I don't want to get out of bed or leave the house. This morning was one of those mornings, it may be the slight congestion I was feeling in my chest, or the need for more sleep, but I just didn't want to get up. 

But then I think about my students. I try to teach a class that I would want to attend. The students give me the energy and excitement to just flow from my heart, offering them whatever little knowledge I have, so that they can get a little closer to their inner Self. I am always happy when I see a students smile after class knowing that I gave it my heart and was as pure as I could be for them, for yoga, for me. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment