Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 69 Intention ~ Realize the Blessings


Day 69 Intention ~ Realize the Blessings

Today was an absolutely gorgeous day in Cleveland, Ohio. In the 60's, sunny, gorgeous. This past couple weeks have been so stressed out, not only me, but my husband has been stressed and it seemed like those around me were all stressed or down at the cold, seemingly neverending winter.

But today brought back that lightness, that feeling of life and growth and excitement that happens every spring. It caused me to wax a little nostalgic and just think about fun times in the past with old friends and family. It made me think about the more recent past and all of the wonderful "new" people in my life. My conclusion? I am so blessed. What an amazing group of people that I have in my world. Some of them I don't get to see or speak to as much as I used to, but it doesn't make them any less important to me. 

Life is funny. It takes us down many roads with many people and experiences. I hope to just continue to grow and continue with all these blessings and appreciate them all of the time. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia







No comments:

Post a Comment