Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Day 85 Intention ~ Stand for Equality


Day 85 Intention ~ Stand for Equality

I stand for equality of all people, I do not care about color, race, gender, age, or sexual preference. The fact that gay marriage is still even under discussion for its legality is beyond comprehension to me. That being said, I am glad some strides are being made and I really hope that we as a country can recognize love for all and give some legal rights to those in same-sex marriages (and make same-sex marriage legal nationally!) and relationships. With 2 marriage equality cases starting at the Supreme Court today, we all need to let our view be known and stand up for not only gay rights, but for all of our rights as humans. 

For more information about or on how to help the cause, visit: Human Rights Campaign.


Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia


No comments:

Post a Comment