Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 79 Intention ~ Keep That Rise & Shine Energy


Day 79 Intention ~ Keep That Rise & Shine Energy All Day

Wednesday morning, first day of spring, 6 a.m. Rise & Shine Power Vinyasa. Cleveland, Ohio...high of 30 degrees today with snow showers. This is the beginning of spring in Cleveland, no surprise. It is dark and cold. 

I leave to teach my class at 5:30 a.m. There is no one on the street, well very few...this part I do love. 

I arrive and there are actually 4 others joining me this morning. This is the 3rd week of this class and I know that once it is lighter earlier, and spring/summer really kick in, more people will be up and about. The first week, I had one student, the second week, I had two and this the third week, four. How exciting and energizing. We were laughing and working hard, preparing for the day. 

When we were done, we were all smiles and awake, ready to take the day on full force, no matter what comes up. And, the sun was even rising before I locked the door. 

It is a great feeling to get up and get going. Getting your yoga practice in first thing can really set the tone for your whole day. It can energize you and change your perspective on things. Now, don't get me wrong, practice at any time is beneficial. At night, it can calm you to ease out of your day also. But, there is just a different feeling when we get it in early. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti,

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment