Friday, March 29, 2013

Day 88 Intention ~ Celebrate Spring!


Day 88 Intention ~ Celebrate Spring!

Okay, so this picture may seem more like, celebrate summer, but I have a lot of excitement over this nice weather. 
Today in Cleveland, the sun is shining bright, it's 50 degrees out and it's supposed to be a beautiful weekend. Since Spring started, we have been hit by snow, after snow, after snow...none of it really sticking, but grey skies and snow do not a Spring-like day make. So, today, I celebrate! 
And apparently, others feel the same. Everywhere I have ventured today, there are people all over, walking around, riding bikes, chatting, laughing and most importantly, smiling. 
Amazing what a little sunshine can do for the spirit. I love all of the seasons, don't get me wrong, but there's just something about that bright sun after months of cloudy, grey , snowy days. 
On that note, have a great Friday. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment