Friday, June 7, 2013

Day 158 Intention ~ Celebrate Love

Day 158 Intention ~ Celebrate Love

I am in love with love! It's true. Seeing people care for one another, whether it's romantic or just in a humankind sort of way, it always warms my heart.

Today, I am off to Indiana for a family wedding. This wedding is family on my husband's side. Two people marrying that I have never met, but I am excited to celebrate their love this evening and see others celebrate love. 

Life is full of so many cycles and although we try to make the best of each situation, when we get the chance to really enjoy a milestone and celebrate, we should open ourselves and our hearts to that! 

So today, I celebrate love & am going to try to share an open heart with all that I meet.

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment