Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 177 Intention ~ Keep Counting The Blessings

Day 177 Intention ~ Keep Counting the Blessings...

It is always good to look at the things in life that are positive and good. Whether it is something personal or more universal. 
Today, I continue to count the blessings for having such a wonderful husband, dog, cat, family & so many wonderful friends. I am thankful that I get to do what I love to do for a living. I am thankful to have a home I love with food on the table and that we get to go have so much fun in this life. 

I am thankful for the downfall of DOMA today too so that others can share in some of the happiness and feel support in their equality in this life. 

We have this life (and maybe some more- ha ha) to be the best person we can be and live in love, harmony, peace and respect for all other living things. Let's not take these things for granted. 

Til tomorrow...

Shanti, 

Marcia



No comments:

Post a Comment